THE RESULTS OF VSTEP.3-5 – TEST DAY: 08th JANUARY, 2022
I. Checking the test results
- Click the link: http://vstep.vnu.edu.vn/trang-chu/tra-cuu-ket-qua/
- Use the number of your ID card or passport (including letters) to check the test results
- Choose test day: 08th January, 2022
II. Application for test result review
1. Time to apply for test result review:
– From January 24th, 2022 to January 28th, 2022
2. Fee for test result review: 100,000 VND per test of a skill
– Transfer the fee to the account: 1507201059468
– Account name: Trường Đại học Ngoại ngữ – Đại học Quốc gia Hà Nội (University of Foreign Languages and International Studies – Vietnam National University, Hanoi)
– Bank: Ngân hàng Nông nghiệp và Phát triển Nông thôn Việt Nam (Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam), Cau Giay branch.
– Transfer content: Full name_Date month year of birth_Candidate ID_PK
– Take a photo of the transfer receipt or a screenshot of the successful transfer.
3. Application form for test result review:
– Register by the link: https://bitly.com.vn/taklog
– Or scan the QR code:
4. The reviewed results will be announced on February 18, 2022 at the latest.
III. Editing the personal information
- If the candidates’ personal information is incorrect, send email to email@example.com to edit it.
- Time: from 24th January to 28th January, 2022 within working hours
IV. REQUEST FOR LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY EXAMINATION SCORE VERIFICATION
- The candidates who would like to get the test results need to fill in the form and hand it in at Room 106 – A4 Building – University of Languages and International Studies
- Time: from 24th January to 26th January, 2022 within working hours
- The candidates get the form at Room 106 – A4 Building or download the form by clicking the link http://vstep.vnu.edu.vn/forms/
- The certification will be available after 1-2 working days.
- Morning: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.,
- Afternoon: 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.